o it is obviously the time of the Archer and we are all Sagittarians at least a little bit this month. We start of slow and patient with the Full Moon in Taurus but then it is Sag, Sag, Sag. The ninth sign of the Zodiac is ruled by benevolent, party-loving Jupiter and traditionally is associated with teaching, philosophy, travel, and the great outdoors. Sagittarius has a practical, earthy energy that is uplifted and inspired by ideas and new experiences. A core concept for Sagittarius is ease and another is freedom. November is a good month to consider how both themes play out in our own lives no matter our sign.
11/6: Full Moon in Taurus
See the lunar letter for the full details.
- What am I not allowing myself to fully savor right now?
11/16: Venus into Sagittarius
Planet of love, beauty, and parties moves into the sign of philosophy, the great outdoors, traveling, teaching, and parties. So…
- What does gathering together mean for you? OR
- What is the Wild teaching you right now?
11/22: Sun into Sagittarius
Sagittarians across the board celebrate and we all get a whiff of easy breezy freedom and a renewed interest in learning about what really matters.
- What kind of learning do I want to dedicate myself to now?
11/22: New Moon into Sagittarius
See Canto for the full scoop.
- What is the greatest obstacle to my freedom right now?
11/27: Mercury into Sagittarius
The planet of ideas and communication moving into idea loving Sagittarius makes this an ideal time to examine/re-examine/develop your guiding ideals and philosophies.
- Do my ideas and beliefs continue to reflect who I am right now and what I have come to know?