Welcome Sacred Arts Archetype Quiz Takers!!!
Read on to learn about the Sacred Arts Academy and take advantage of this very special offer of over 50% off when you sign up for the Sacred Arts Academy today!
You are here for a reason.
Maybe you have always yearned for something more…you sense the Divine right at the edge of your perception, you have deep dreams but don’t quite know what to make of them, you know that you have power…but you aren’t quite sure what to do with that knowledge. I see you.
You know who you are: you are into the woo, love Harry Potter, and have a ton of practices, tools, tips, and techniques at your fingertips.
You may call yourself a Witch or a Healer, a Shaman, or an Intuitive…you may still be search for the just right name. You are definitely wondering how to bring it all together…wondering why, with all of your tools, life still doesn’t feel as magical as you thought it would, as you feel like it could.
I see you and I know you, because I have walked that same road.
And I’m here to tell you…you aren’t wrong.
You are here for a reason…and I believe that a big part of that reason is to remember the Sacred Arts – the magic, traditions, folklore, medicine ways, energy techniques, divinatory skills, astrological knowledge, and liminal living that has been with us since we first dabbed our fingers in red ochre and drew lines on a rough cave wall.
These are the gifts of your lineage, your Ancestors, your Far Back People. They are the legacy of your future.
I 100% know that the way Sacred Artists live allows us to be more insightful, incisive, intelligent, resilient, and adaptable. It allows us to be better and to do better…in our families, our communities, and in the world.
We need that now more than ever.
The Sacred Arts is not a series of tips, or tricks or tools. It is an eco-system that feeds and nourishes multiple vital living organisms, including you.
THAT is why I created the Sacred Arts Academy Training. It is a unique, first of its kind, four-year program that will teach every facet of the Sacred Arts in connection – not fragmentation.
This course of study is designed to bring Freedom into your life and to allow you to identify what you are Fiercely Devoted to – because once you know that, everything else falls into place.
You are here because magic calls to you – you know, in your bones, we have big power, the power to transform…you aren’t wrong…and now is the time to get to know that power…up close and personal.
What is the Sacred Arts Academy Training?
The Sacred Arts Academy (or SAA as I often call it) is a four year, comprehensive program devoted to every aspect and facet of the Sacred Arts.
Divination. Astrology. Magic. Ritual and Ceremony. Spirit Work. Living a liminal life. Folklore. Healing. Plant, animal and mineral medicines. Holy Helpers and the elements. ALL of it, in one place, over the course of four years.
Once individuals have completed all four courses they will receive a certificate of completion (and they will have made some life long friends along the way).
The word “academy” hearkens back to what is supposedly the first academy – Plato’s Academy in Athens. Although most famous depictions of this site indicate that it was in a temple and populated mostly by men, the truth is that the learning occurred in a Sacred Grove in the heart of ancient Athens. A forest, covered in offerings to the Gods and Goddesses of hearth and home, root and branch, fur and fang – where curious souls came to learn, discover, and encounter one another. Pretty awesome place to learn, right?
A tree is an excellent model for education and it is no accident that our word for where learning happens correlates to tree. In the Sacred Arts Academy we are committed to providing the tools and support for the Soulful Seeker who is developing, growing, becoming seasoned and mature in their own, one of a kind, unique way.
Each year-long course is dedicated to one aspect of development, modeled, most appropriately, after a tree.
How Can I Join?
- Typically enrollment for the Sacred Arts Academy opens at different points in the year, but for you special quiz takers you can join me right now!
- Regular Tuition is
$2500/year or $250/month. As a THANK YOU for taking the Sacred Arts Archetype Quiz you can save over 50% when sign up TODAY for the Sacred Arts Academy!!! Sign up for $113/month or $1000/year.
- Once a student is enrolled they may participate in any of the courses that are currently available in the Sacred Arts Academy.
Membership is currently open!
Quiz Thank You Discount!
- Monthly payments of $250 $113
- Annual payment of $2500 $1000
Loving it? Want to read more? Keep on scrolling for a description of each course:
Forest: The Three Rivers
In the Three Rivers we bring all that we have learned in the first three courses together with an eye to practical application not only in the real world but in real life where we focus on the three areas that Sacred Artists are most sought after to address: Health, Wealth and Love. This course also features a bonus module called Working Between the Worlds, designed to help those who want to become professional Sacred Artists get their businesses up and running.
In this course you will learn:
- How to establish a daily practice
- How to assess health concerns
- Different ways to attract a team of experts to support your health
- Practices to support healing from illness or disease (on any level)
- The fundamentals of energetic medicine and healing
- How to protect and strengthen your health
- How to get a clear picture of your money and financial stories
- Ways to diminish debt and build capital
- Why prosperity magic works and why it doesn’t
- The just-right money magic for you
- Mindset and Money practices to keep the river of abundance flowing
- Healing financial wounds in your lineage
- How to heal heart hurts
- Methods to assess what stories about love and romance are found in your lineage
- Magic for deepening intimacy and cultivating more satisfying love-making
- How to draw, attract, and find the right lover
- Ways to deepen a committed relationship/take it to the next level
- The problems and promise of self-love
- Rituals for marriage and children
- Relationship as a spiritual practice