Star Magic is currently closed. Please sign up here to find out when it re-opens.
Star Magic: When you look up at the stars what you do see?
Possibility? Meaning? Magic?
I know that they are there waiting for you and I hope you know it too.
People love astrology.
Knowing a little bit about our stars and planets gives us insight into our own personal quirks, strengths, natural talents, and areas of challenge.
But often after we have our natal charts cast and analyzed or after a well-meaning friend has told us what our sun sign is really about, we are left with the question…now what?
Where do I go from here?
Astrology like any sacred art, can give us a great deal of really interesting and useful information.
But if we don’t know how to implement that information, how to execute the ideas we encounter, what good does it do us? The fix is simple: astrology, like most sacred arts, was never meant to stand alone.
Specifically, astrology is happiest and fullest in conversation with magic, ritual, and ceremony.
That is because ritual and ceremony-making are the means by which star knowledge is made manifest…in our daily lives right here and right now.
Our ancestors knew it, even our grandparents knew it as they waited to harvest until the moon was dark or waning.
And while there are books and courses that talk about high magic traditions and the influence of the stars, not much has been written or taught about the simple, straightforward, and incredibly potent folk magic traditions that draw their inspiration from the heavens.
In Star Magic you will learn:
- how to read your natal chart
- what the meanings of the planets and zodiac signs really are about
- which ingredients in your kitchen cupboard and spice cabinet can be
- worked with to honor planetary energies
- how to magically deal with retrogrades, eclipses, squares, oppositions,
- conjunctions, transits, and other celestial events so that doors open
- and roads are made clear.
Best of all, you will look at the stars to find inspiration and then you will know how to act on it.
- Week One: Star Stories and your seven celestial compass points, 1st house, Aries, and Mars
- Week Two: 2nd house, Taurus, Venus, and Conjunctions
- Week Three: 3rd house, Gemini, Mercury, and Sextiles
- Week Four: 4th house, Cancer, The Moon, and Squares
- Week Five: 5th house, Leo, The Sun, and Oppositions
- Week Six: 6th house, Virgo, Mercury Retrograde, and Quincunxes
- Week Seven: 7th house, Libra, Venus Retrograde, and the Nodes
- Week Eight: 8th house, Scorpio, Pluto, Mars Retrograde, and Transits
- Week Nine: 9th house, Sagittarius, and Jupiter/Jupiter Retrograde
- Week Ten: 10th house, Capricorn, and Saturn/Saturn Retrograde
- Week Eleven: 11th house, Aquarius, and Uranus/Uranus Retrograde
- Week Twelve: 12th house, Pisces, and Neptune/Neptune Retrograde
Your Enrollment in Star Magic includes:
- 12 recorded lessons following the Star Magic Syllabus
- A pdf course companion booklet
- Ongoing private blog posts and added classroom content for Star Magic students only.