Here Be Dragons
“People who deny the existence of dragons are often eaten by dragons. From within.” ~ Ursula K. Le Guin
Upcoming Ceremony on 4/7:
Here Be Dragons Full Moon in Libra
Love, Justice, and Beauty with the Full Moon in Libra
As we have passed through the Vernal Equinox (in the Northern Hemisphere) and the Autumnal (in the Southern) it is time to welcome April’s Full Moon in Libra.
Full Moon in Libra is a celebratory and clarifying moon that encourages peace, harmony, beauty, justice, and above all love.
This Ceremony is ideal for those who:
• Would like to honor, blessing and/or strengthen their marriages and partnerships
• Seek to draw the right partner/lover into their lives
• Need healing from old love hurts and heart wounds
• Want to move their current relationship to the next level of commitment/intensity
• Advocate for justice, fairness, and equality
• Are working to protect and strengthen those who are endangered by a lack of justice
• Wish to bless their lives with more beauty and grace
• Desire to make honoring beauty a part of their daily devotional practice
• Are ready to breathe more balance into their lives
• Wish for greater harmony both within and without
We will have another blessing litany to say together during the Full Moon.
Registration: is open through 4/6 at midnight.
Note: The Full Moon Blessing and link to the petition are automatically emailed to all participants upon purchase. If you do not see the email please check your Spam folder (and whitelist my address). If you still cannot find it please contact me directly.